- ½ lb brussel sprouts sliced
- 1 oz green olive pickled
- 1 oz olive small to extra large
- 1 oz Kalamata olives
- 2 oz lupini beans
- 1 small sweet red pepper cut into small squares
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 lb coho salmon wild caught
- Preheat the oven to 450° F.
- In a roasting dish, toss the brussel sprouts, olives and pepper, olive oil until thoroughly coated. Push to the sides of the roasting dish to make room for the salmon.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper and place, skin side down, in the center of the roasting dish.
- Roast until the salmon until just cooked through, about 8-12 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges and fresh parsley.