Salmon In Mojo Sauce
- 24 oz coho salmon wild caught (alt. chinook or atlantic salmon)
- 8 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin ground
- 2 tbsp vinegar white wine
- Place the garlic, paprika and cumin in a blender and pulse for about 1 minute.
- While the blender is running, add 1 tbsp of oil, drop by drop.
- Once mixed, scrape down the sides and add 4 tbsp of oil very slowly until the sauce is slightly thickened.
- Add the vinegar and mix for another minute.
- Season with salt if needed.
- Remove the skin and cut into ¾" slices.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a flat-bottom pan and add the salmon when the oil is hot.
- Cook about 10 minutes until salmon is browned.
- Serve and drizzle the sauce over the salmon.