Smoked Salmon & Poached Eggs On Toast
- 2 slices sprouted whole grain bread ezekiel 4:9
- ½ avocado smashed
- ¼ tsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- ⅛ tsp sea salt just a pinch
- 3.5 oz smoked salmon
- 2 large eggs
- 2 slices tomato ¼" thick
- 1 oz micro-greens kale mix
- In a small bowl, smash the avocado.
- Add lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Poach your eggs and when they are sitting in the ice bath, toast your bread.
- Spread the avocado on the toasted bread and add the smoke salmon.
- Carefully transfer the poached eggs to their respective slices of toast.
- Place a slice of tomato on each toast, then add micro-greens on top.