- 1 lb chicken thighs skinless
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tsp berbere
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 15 oz tomato diced, no salt added
- Wash the chicken and dry.
- Heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook a few minutes.
- Add the chicken and stir cook a few minutes.
- Sprinkle the berbere and curry and stir well.
- Add tomatoes and reduce heat to medium-low and cook about 10 minutes.
- When chicken is cooked, serve hot.
|Brown rice or lentils go great with this.|
Amount Per Serving (252 g)
Calories 200 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g13%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.