- 1 ½ lb chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 2 oranges
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce reduced sodium
- 1 tsp ginger root
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 medium scallions
- 3 small zucchini
- 8 oz mushrooms
- 2 medium onions
- 1 pineapple
- You'll need 24 – 8-inch kebab skewers. Soak them in water for 30 minutes to keep them from burning.
- Combine orange juice, honey, soy sauce, ginger, vinegar, garlic and scallions and mix well.
- Divide marinade between bowls.
- Put chicken in one, vegetables in other.
- Marinade 1-4 hours in refrigerator.
- Thread alternating meat, veggies and pineapple onto skewers.
- Oil the grill and cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes per side.