Chilled Cucumber and Yogurt Soup
- 5 lb cucumber
- 4 scallion medium
- 2 cup water
- 2 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 serving salt & pepper 1.2g
- ¼ tsp sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp dill weed
- 1 ½ tbsp mint
- ¼ cup olive oil extra virgin
- Toss 2-inch pieces of cucumber with scallions.
- Working in 2 batches, process cucumber-scallion mixture in blender with water until completely smooth, about 2 minutes; transfer to large bowl.
- Whisk in yogurt, lemon juice, 1½ teaspoons salt, sugar, and pinch pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate to blend flavors, at least 1 hour or up to 12 hours.
- Stir in dill and mint and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve, topping individual portions with remaining ½-inch pieces of cucumber and drizzling with oil.