Baked Eggs With Avocado & Feta
- 2 large eggs
- ½ avocado
- ½ oz feta cheese
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Break eggs into individual ramekins and let the eggs and avocado come to room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Set the oven to 400°F/200°C, then put the gratin dishes on a baking sheet and heat them in the oven for 10 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, peel the avocado and cut half into 6 slices.
- Remove gratin dishes from the oven and spray with olive oil or non-stick spray.
- Arrange the sliced avocados in the dish and VERY CAREFULLY tip two eggs in.
- Sprinkle with crumbled Feta and season to taste fresh-ground black pepper. (Remember that Feta is salty)
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until the whites are set and the egg yolks are done to your liking.