Berry, Asparagus, Quinoa & Feta Salad
- 1 ½ cups chickpeas garbanzo
- 2 tsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp cinnamon ground
- ¼ tsp kosher salt coarse
- ½ cup mixed greens
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 cup blackberries
- 3 oz strawberries
- 1 cup quinoa cooked
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Towel dry the rinsed chickpeas.
- Must be dry to become crispy.
- Toss together the chickpeas, oil, and salt.
- Dump the chickpeas on a baking sheet with parchment paper spreading out to a single layer.
- Roast for 20 minutes, shake the pan to turn the chickpeas and roast another 20 minutes.
- Mix the honey and cinnamon and add the chickpeas, toss until coated.
- Return to oven and bake another 10 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Place the mixed greens in a large bowl.
- Top the greens with asparagus, strawberries, blackberries, quinoa and feta.
- Serve the chickpeas and Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing alongside the salad or mix when ready to eat.