Homemade Peanut Butter
- 2 cups peanuts dry roasted, no salt
- 1 cup almonds dry roasted, no salt
- ½ tsp kosher salt coarse
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Put nuts on a baking sheet and roast for 3 minutes.
- Shake the pan to flip the nuts and roast another 3 to 5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Place ⅓ cup peanuts in blender or food processor and pulse 6 to 8 times.
- Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add roasted nuts to the blender.
- Process 1 minute and scrape the sides down.
- Add salt.
- If you are making it crunchy, add the bowl of reserved peanuts.
- Process another 2-3 minutes until shiny and smooth.