- 1 lb buckwheat noodles soba
- 1 ¼ cup kimchi
- 6 spring onions or scallions medium
- 4 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp sesame seed toasted, no added salt
- Bring water to a boil and add soba.
- Stir and cook, uncovered, for 5 to 10 minutes until al dente.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Place drained soba into a large bowl and add scallions, kimchi, sesame oil and vinegar.
- Toss to combine.
- Top with toasted sesame seeds.
- May be enjoyed lukewarm, room temperature or chilled.