Servings 6 servings
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup 100% pure sesame paste tahini
- 2 lemons
- ¼ cup water
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- Crush the garlic with the salt to make a garlic salt paste.
- In a blender, add the tahini paste, garlic, and lemon juice.
- Slowly add water until you have the consistency you desire.
- Blend until creamy.
- Add more water if too thick. If using with hummus or a meat dish, keep it thick.
- If as a condiment for pita or falafel, thinner is preferred.
Optional: a pinch of cumin, cayenne or parsley. Will store in refrigerator for 5 days.
Amount Per Serving (49 g)
Calories 130 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1.5g9%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.