Servings 4 servings
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 ¼ cup onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 pieces shiitake mushroom
- 4 red tomatoes
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 1 ½ cup chickpea cooked
- ¼ cup raisin seeded
- ½ cup artichoke hearts jarred or canned
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 3 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh mint
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp saffron
- ¾ cup water warm
- Add the saffron to the warm water in a small cup.
- Pour the oil into a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and garlic, and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Add the tomatoes, orange juice, and garbanzos, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the raisins, artichoke hearts, curry powder, and cinnamon, and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the saffron, the saffron soak water, parsley, mint, salt, and pepper, and mix well.
- Serve on a bed of couscous.
Amount Per Serving (342 g)
Calories 240 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.