Perfect Roast Chicken
- 1 oz thyme fresh
- 1 lemon
- 10 cloves garlic
- 1 large yellow onion
- 4 medium carrots
- 1 bulb fennel
- 1 chicken
- Remove giblets and excess fat.
- Stuff cavity with thyme, lemon, and the garlic.
- Brush the outside with olive oil and lightly salt and pepper.
- Place onions, carrots and fennel in a roasting pan.
- Place the chicken on top.
- Roast chicken for 1 ½ hour.
- Remove to a platter and cover with foil for 20 minutes.
- Slice the chicken and serve with the vegetables.