Avocado, Pineapple & Watercress Salad
- 2 avocado
- 10 oz watercress
- 3 cups pineapple water pack
- 1 onion red
- Use the Vinaigrette with lime and cumin dressing for this salad.
- You only need 1 tbsp per serving as the avocado and pineapple add so much flavor and moisture.
- The dressing recipe says serves 3, this is the perfect amount for the full salad recipe.
- Cut the avocados lengthwise in half around the pit and remove the pit.
- Place the avocado halves cut side down on the work surface and slice lengthwise into 1-inch-wide wedges.
- Peel each segment by hand or with a paring knife, and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Place the watercress in a medium bowl and toss with half the dressing.
- Arrange on a large platter.
- Add the pineapple, red onion, and avocado to the same bowl and toss with the rest of the dressing.
- Mound the pineapple and avocado over the bed of watercress.