Shaved Mushroom and Celery Salad
- ¼ cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1.2 g salt & pepper
- 8 oz italian crimini mushrooms brown
- 1 ½ oz shallot chopped
- 4 celery stalks medium
- 2 oz parmesan cheese grated
- ½ cup parsley
- 2 tbsp tarragon ground
- Whisk oil, lemon juice, and ¼ teaspoon salt together in large bowl.
- Add mushrooms and shallot, toss to coat, and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add sliced celery and leaves, Parmesan, parsley, and tarragon to mushroom-shallot mixture and toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.