Baked Brown Rice
- 1 ½ cup long-grain brown rice dry
- 2 ½ cups water
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the rice into an 8-inch square glass baking dish.
- Bring the water, oil, and salt just to a boil in a kettle or covered saucepan.
- Once the water boils, pour it over the rice, stir to combine, and cover the dish tightly with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, remove cover and fluff the rice with a fork.
- Serve immediately.