Egg Cups with Goat Cheese
- ⅔ cup almond milk
- 10 omega-3 eggs
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt coarse
- ¼ tsp black pepper ground
- 1 ½ cup brown italian mushrooms crimini
- 5 tsp basil fresh
- 5 oz crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Prepare a 12 cup muffin tin by spraying it with cooking spray, making sure you spray on top too in case they go over a bit!
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond milk, garlic powder (not salt!), salt and black pepper until fully combined.
- Stir in the mushrooms and roasted peppers, then fill each muffin cup with the mixture.
- You'll use ALL of the mixture and they'll be pretty full, that's ok! I used an ice cream scoop for this, it took about 2 scoops per cup and worked really well.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven, let them cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes or so (they'll deflate a bit, that's normal) then remove from the muffin tin.
- Serve with some torn basil and the goat cheese crumbles. Enjoy!