Muffin Pan Frittatas
- 6 medium chicken eggs
- ½ cup skim milk
- ¼ tsp kosher salt coarse
- ⅛ tsp black pepper ground
- 1 cup lowfat cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup zucchini chopped
- ¼ cup red pepper chopped
- 2 tbsp red or colossal onions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Beat the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl until blended.
- Add the cheese, zucchini, pepper and onion and mix well.
- Spoon evenly into 12 greased muffin cups which hold about ¼ cup each.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, just until set.
- Cool on a rack for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the cups and serve warm.
- You can also bake the night before and warm up in the morning.