Smoked Salmon & Poached Eggs On Toast
- 2 slices sprouted 100% whole grain bread
- ½ avocado california
- ¼ tsp lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 3.5 oz smoked salmon
- 2 large chicken eggs
- 2 slices red ripe tomatoes
- 1 oz microgreens kale mix
- In a small bowl, smash the avocado.
- Add the lemon juice and a pinch of salt; mix well and set aside.
- Poach your eggs (see notes) and, when they are sitting in the ice bath, toast your bread.
- Once your bread is toasted, spread the avocado on both slices and add the smoked salmon to each slice.
- Carefully transfer the poached eggs to their respective toasts.
- Place slice of tomato on each toast, then hit the toasts with microgreens.