Stir-Fried Eggs With Tomatoes
- 4 large chicken eggs
- ¼ cup cilantro
- ⅛ tsp black pepper ground
- 1 tbsp pure sesame oil
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tsp garlic
- 2 tbsp shallots chopped
- 8 oz tomato
- 2 tsp shaoxing rice wine
- Beat together the eggs, cilantro, sesame oil, salt, and pepper.
- Heat a wok and swirl in the oil, garlic and shallots and stir-fry 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes and rice wine, and stir-fry about 1 minute until tomatoes are softened.
- Add the egg mixture and stir-fry one minute.