Hoppin’ John Salad
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper ground
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 4 oz kale chopped
- 30 oz blackeyed peas
- 2 cups quinoa cooked
- 1 onion
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 orange pepper
- Add the vinegar to a small bowl.
- Drizzle in the olive oil gradually, whisking to combine.
- Add in the paprika, pepper and salt, whisking to combine.
- In a medium to large bowl, combine the kale, black-eyed peas, quinoa, onion, and bell peppers.
- Add the vinaigrette to the salad mixture, stirring to combine.
- Refrigerate to chill before serving.