Squid With Cherry Tomatoes
- 18 oz prepared squid
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- 1 tsp marjoram dried (or 1 tbsp fresh)
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper just a pinch
- 12 oz cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini with skin
- ½ cup olive oil extra virgin
- Cut the squid into ½" rings.
- Using 2 tbsp of oil, cook the squid over high heat for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Once tender, transfer to nonmetallic bowl.
- Combine the remaining oil, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, marjoram and cayenne; whisk together.
- Pour the dressing over the squid, cover and let chill up to 8 hours.
- With a peeler, cut the zucchini into long ribbons.
- Combine zucchini, arugula and tomatoes.
- Add the squid with the dressing and serve.