African Peanut Soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 medium onion
- 2 large red pepper
- 6 cloves garlic
- 28 oz tomato crushed
- 4 cup vegetable broth
- ½ tsp black pepper ground
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ⅔ cup peanut butter crunchy
- 1 tbsp cilantro
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Cook onions and bell peppers until lightly browned and tender, adding in garlic at the end to prevent burning.
- Stir in tomatoes and their liquid, the vegetable broth, pepper, and chili powder.
- Reduce heat to low, uncover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in peanut butter and cilantro until well blended, and serve.