Stir-fry Chicken With Carrots & Mushrooms
- 8 shiitake mushrooms dried
- 8 oz chicken thigh skinless
- 2 tbsp soy sauce low sodium
- 2 ½ tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 3 cup carrots
- Soak the mushrooms in cold water for about 30 minutes to soften.
- Cut off stems and thinly slice.
- Combine the chicken, soy sauce (1 tbsp), and cornstarch. Stir to combine.
- Heat a wok.
- Add oil and garlic and stir-fry until fragrant.
- Push garlic to the side and add the chicken.
- Cook one minute.
- Add mushrooms and stir-fry 30 seconds until combined.
- Add carrots and stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add ⅓ cup boiling water and stir-fry another minute.
- Add remaining soy sauce and stir-fry one more minute.