Chicken With Lemon And Garlic
- 16 oz chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 medium onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp parsley
- Slice chicken width-wise into thin slices.
- Heat the oil in a skillet, add onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook half a minute more.
- Add the chicken to skillet and cook gently for 5-10 minutes until all ingredients lightly browned.
- Add lemon zest and lemon juice and let bubble.
- Deglaze the skillet by scraping all the bits on the bottom of the skillet.
- Remove from heat and stir in the parsley.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a plate and serve with lemon wedges for squeezing.