Chicken Noodle Soup
- 8 oz rotini
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 medium onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 carrots medium
- 2 celery medium
- 3 tsp thyme
- 5 g bay leaf dried
- 1 serving salt & pepper 1.2g
- 2 quart chicken broth low salt
- 1 chicken
- Place a soup pot over medium heat and coat with the oil.
- Add the onion, garlic, carrots, celery, thyme and bay leaf.
- Cook and stir for about 6 minutes, until the vegetables are softened but not browned.
- Pour in the chicken stock and bring the liquid to a boil.
- Add the noodles and simmer for 5 minutes until tender.
- Fold in the chicken, and continue to simmer for another couple of minutes to heat through; season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving.