- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tsp garlic
- 4 medium carrots
- 8 cups chicken broth low salt
- 1 cup green peas
- 12 oz tortellini three cheese
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 sweet white corn small ears
- In a large stockpot over medium heat, heat the oil until it shimmers, about 2 minutes.
- Add the onion, garlic, and carrots, and saute for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are slightly soft.
- Pour in the chicken stock, increase the heat to high, and bring to a boil.
- Add the peas, tortellini, and corn and cook for 12 minutes, or according to the package directions for the tortellini.
- Remove the stockpot from the heat and add the spinach, stirring until it wilts.
- To serve, spoon the soup into bowls and top with grated Parmesan cheese.